1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies that are set by the website owner, which is Futora Digital Ltd in this case, are called “first-party cookies.” When parties other than the website owner set cookies, these are referred to as “third-party cookies.” Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website, such as advertising, interactive content, and analytics. The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer when it visits the website in question, as well as when it visits certain other websites.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are essential for technical reasons to enable our Website to operate. We refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies allow us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our Website. Third parties also serve cookies through our Website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes. We describe this in more detail below.
The specific types of first and third-party cookies that our Website uses and the purposes they serve are explained below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Website you visit):
Essential Website Cookies:
These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
Analytics and Customization Cookies:
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you.
4. Disabling Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
5. The Cookies We Set.
Forms related cookies:
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies:
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from repeatedly appearing, ensuring that ads are displayed properly for advertisers, and in some cases, selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
Social Networking Cookies:
These cookies enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Website through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
6. Third Party Cookies.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Policy page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Whatsapp, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
7. More Information.Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By using our contact page: Futora Digital.