- Who we are
- Personal data
- How do we collect data and what data to we collect
- How we use your information we collect?
- Can I find out what personal data the organisation holds about me?
- Website visitor tracking
- Transaction and billing information
Who we are?
Futora Communications is a trading name of Futora Digital Ltd, Registered Company in England & Wales.
- Company Registration Number: 9383517
- Business address: 2A Sunset Avenue, Woodford Green, IG8 0ST, UK
- Website address: futora-digital.co.uk
- Email address: email@example.com
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How do we collect data and what data do we collect?
We collect data that you submit through our website’s contact form or data we receive when entering a business contract or arrangement. We may collect the following data from a user through our website’s contact form:
- Full name
- Company name
- Company website address
- Email address
- Telephone and mobile number
- Message content
How we use your information we collect?
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Futora Communications is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
We may use your personal data submitted to us through our website for the following purposes specified in this policy:
- For administering our website and internal business purposes;
- Personalising our website to you;
- To provide you with the information of our services;
- To engage with you regarding the services you’ve requested and respond to your queries;
- To send you our email newsletter, if we have your consent (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- To keep our website and our users safe and secure.
Can I find out what personal data the organisation holds about me?
At your request, we can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Futora Communications does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Organisation Name or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What rights you have over your data
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please click on the links below to find out more about these rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Website visitor tracking.
Transaction and billing information.
If you buy a product or service from Futora Communications, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the business transactions and invoices, such as your name, payment information, contact and location information.